Some wars seem to rage on forever. Whether you’re fighting the battle to stop eating that dessert you love that’s bad for you, or you continuously battle a war with contact center agent performance, it’s time for you to enjoy the sweet taste of victory.
In more than twenty years in the contact center industry, improving agent performance has always been a major focus. I can’t remember at any point over that time when it was not included in reports that list executive top priorities. Leaders have been battling with this issue as long as I can remember.
What’s your focus?
As with solving for any problem we deal with, focus can be a significant problem. When you’re referring to agent performance, that can be referenced in numerous and very different categories – attendance, absenteeism, call metrics, sales metrics, customer satisfaction metrics, schedule adherence, utilization, customer satisfaction, tickets closed, first contact resolution, and so much more. And in contact centers they all need to be managed for success.
What I have witnessed, is that managing all of the complexity has more than quadrupled in the last 10 years. When I was managing in contact centers, we only had three channels to deal with – voice, email, and fax. Now, contact centers may have to manage those channels and social media, websites, text, SMS, chat, in app support, and video. All of this added complexity makes performance management very difficult and it’s not going to get easier.
All of this complexity screams for advances in process, technology and they way people are managed. The way contact center agent performance used to be managed can’t be the way we manage today or in the future.
But before you have a chance to declare victory in your battle to improve contact center agent performance, today and ongoing, is to arm yourself with a new set of knowledge and insight.
To become battle-ready, you’ll want to participate in the webinar titled: How to Supercharge Contact Center Agent Performance, Onsite & @Home with Melissa Pollock, Customer Success Officer for AmplifAI. Melissa is a long-time contact center industry learning and development leader and performance improvement consultant.
During this training webinar with Melissa she will answer:
- How to engage and empower Agents to take independent action on their performance.
- How to get Supervisors to focus in on the right team members, and the right opportunity, at the right time.
- How to deliver Agents bite-sized, personalized training, when they need it and how they need it.
- How to accurately identify which Supervisors are effective and which are not.
Melissa will share many of the secrets and pitfalls to avoid that she would share that enable her clients to improve contact center agent performance, regardless of the type of contact center or industry served.
You’ve got to deliver
The future of your success in contact centers and in your contact center is contingent on how you impact agent performance in ways that are both immediate and sustainable. And it doesn’t matter whether your agents are on-site, at-home, full-time, part-time, or temporary – you must deliver on performance.
Attend this webinar and receive a complimentary Bonus Pack of tools and learn how to manage your people to deliver significantly more consistency, efficiency, and results. And you’ll learn how to Supercharge it.
What’s in your Complimentary Bonus Pack?
- 4 Types of Behaviors: The Coach’s Preparation Checklist
- The Coaching Conversation Tip Sheet – The A to Z of What to Say!
- Coaching Remote Workers Tip Sheet
- Coaching Top Performers Tip Sheet
- Coaching Effectiveness Assessment
Spoils of War
Contact Center job seekers today are more attracted to opportunities for learning and development than any other aspect of a prospective job. This is perfectly understandable, since continuous learning is a key strategy for building a sustainable career.
While the tight labor market and difficulty with finding good candidates might seem like an effect of a strong economy, when things slow down, top candidates will still be in high demand as contact center complexity continues to rise. It’s those contact centers that are skilled at developing higher agent performance whose victory will reign over all.
- Declaring Victory in the War on Contact Center Agent Performance – Click to Tweet
- It’s time for you to enjoy the sweet taste of victory in managing contact center agent performance. – Click to Tweet
- This added complexity makes contact center agent performance management very difficult. – Click to Tweet
- Get the BONUS tools in the webinar titled: How to Supercharge Contact Center Agent Performance Onsite & @Home – Click to Tweet
- FREE Training – How to Supercharge Contact Center Agent Performance, Onsite & @Home
- FREE Training – How Do Your Call Center Supervisors Measure Up?