Virtual Boot Camps provide a hands-on and action-based way for contact supervisor training to be more engaging and fun for the learner – and significantly more affordable than any other boot camp method. As the only provider of virtual boot camps in the industry Call Center Coach is disrupting the old call center school thinking.
“Nobody Wants to Sit in Your Classroom”
Lock them in a room and dump everything on them – has been the only option for decades. Even video-based learning or computer-based training (CBT) is not as appealing to modern learners as it once was. People not only learn in a variety of ways, they want to learn in a variety of ways.
Despite what an organization provides to develop contact center supervisors (often very little), people that want to succeed, will seek the answers they need from a variety of sources. And just like customers, your supervisors want a delightful experience. Learner Experience (LXP) is related to customer experience just as employee experience is. If your learners are not enjoying their experience, customers will not experience the benefit.
Filled with Anxiety
The call center supervisor role is a very demanding and daunting position. For most people, the six core competencies required to supervise and be a leader of others has not been nurtured and developed. Most all frontline supervisors came from the frontline agent ranks and the skills for being on the frontline as an agent are dramatically different than leading those on the frontline. The realization for individuals of this fact raises a great level of anxiety in most everyone.
Learning without Anxiety
One way to reduce the boredom, anxiety and improve the learner experience is by providing blended learning opportunities. One of the most exciting are virtual boot camps. This week, Call Center Coach opened its Creating Creativity Boot Camp. All campers receive a Boot Camp Power Kit which contains:
- Workout Plan
Every morning, each (virtual) camper can access a new video in their Private Facebook Community with instructions and an opportunity to share their experience, learning, and to get motivated with other boot campers.
The entire Call Center Coach Boot Camp lasts for fourteen consecutive days with a new challenge coming each day. The Creating Creativity Boot Camp challenges learners to do something new to create better habits that help them to develop creative skills in themselves and others.
With social, mobile, virtual, on-demand, in-time, and real-time becoming all part of the learner experience look for further innovations like virtual boot camps and more to disrupt contact center training forever.
- Contact Center Supervisor Training – Virtual Boot Camp for Creativity – Click to Tweet
- This is hands-on and action-based way for contact supervisor training to be more engaging and fun. – Click to Tweet
- This is disrupting the old call center school thinking. – Click to Tweet
- Even video-based learning or computer-based training (CBT) is not as appealing to modern learners. – Click to Tweet
- Learner Experience (LXP) is related to customer experience just as employee experience is. – Click to Tweet
- Call Center Coach opened its Creating Creativity Boot Camp – Click to Tweet
- Look for Virtual Boot Camps and more to disrupt contact center supervisor training forever. – Click to Tweet
- FREE Training – How to Build a Contact Center Dream Team
- FREE Training – How Do Your Call Center Supervisors Measure Up?
- FREE Training – How Coca-Cola® Adds Life to Contact Center Employee Engagement