Become a Certified
Call Center Supervisor
…and accelerate your performance improvement and career
When You’re Done, You’ll Have Call Center Coach’s Proven Supervisor Success Path Process For Improving Frontline Leader Skill Development and Performance, And You’ll Truly Become A…
Certified Call Center Supervisor
(…and you’ll know HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL in any contact center)
Unfortunately, most organizations just don’t get it!
When it comes to developing high-performing frontline supervisors, they either don’t develop them at all…
…ONLY develop their company’s technical knowledge…
…or only develop using very general and non-call center specific management content or courses.
That type of “I hope they make it” skill development just won’t cut it anymore! Not only is it not improving frontline leadership skills, it’s most certainly costing a lot of money!
If you actually want to generate real and meaningful increases in your frontline leader performance, then you need to do more.
You need a PROVEN Success Path in place to tell you exactly what they know and need to learn!
But how do you build a “process” that systematically converts mediocre frontline leaders into winners and turns existing fronltine leaders into breakout cash cows…
…one that will work for any organization?
Fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
FACT: Businesses NEED Frontline Supervisors
(…Who Actually Know What They’re Doing)
All organizations need a way to optimize the performance of their frontline to create a better customer experience and control costs.
They need a proven and repeatable frontline leader development process to identify exactly where they should focus development efforts to truly “move the needle” in their contact center.
I’m not going to sell you on the importance of developing frontline leaders.
If you’re here, you know how important developing frontline leaders can mean to your contact center.
In other words, you know that developing your frontline supervisors means a better customer experience and lower operating costs.
So that’s why businesses need Certified Call Center Supervisors.
There’s just one problem: Most frontline supervisors struggle to figure out what they’re supposed to be doing…
That’s where YOU come in.
As a Certified Call Center Supervisor, you are uniquely qualified to help organizations convert their frontline into creating better customer experiences and controlling costs.
More specifically, in this course, you’ll learn:
- How to convey a sense of vision and purpose (and these probably aren’t found in your mission statement)…
- How to help others meet and exceed goals (get this wrong and you’ll waste your time and money on useless activities)…
- The 3 crucial factors for resolving customer issues (we’ll show you how to rank them)…
- How to use a 7-step model that encourages team members to succeed (and how to obtain resources)…
- Our proven formula for developing a rock solid team (this will give valuable insights regardless of your team’s skill level)…
- 4 different habits of communication styles and how to make them more effective (pick your habits that need correction)…
- How to reward good agent performance (and the one crucial question most supervisors forget to ask)…
- The three main components to quality management (and common tools to use for quality improvement)…
- Know what financial terms you need to understand (get this wrong and you’ll lose senior leader respect)…
- Know how to increase creative thinking to solve problems so that your ideas get implemented, so YOU get the credit you so richly deserve (we’re giving you the exact same techniques we use every day), and more…
In short, Certified Call Center Supervisors (a.k.a. “Frontline Leaders”) are able to not only deliver a better customer experience and lower costs… they know how to improve performance of the frontline regardless of the organization they work for!
If you’re interested in becoming such a “Frontline Leader,” then I have one question for you…
Are You A “Doer”…or Just a “Talker?”
(or…Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let’s face it: Call Center Supervisors are a dime a dozen.
So how do you separate those who “walk the talk” from the ones who merely…
That’s the problem!
And at Call Center Coach, it was our problem, too. You see, we don’t just teach frontline leader best practices, we actually struggled through our own way to become successful frontline leaders.
We aren’t researchers. We aren’t journalists.
We’re leading companies (both online and offline) in B2B and B2C markets selling everything from financial services to auto parts to and everything in-between.
In other words: WE ACTUALLY LIVE THIS STUFF…
…so we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they’re talking about.
And that’s why we created the “Certified Call Center Supervisor” course and certification based on the Supervisor Success Path and the Call Center Coach Community all in what we call the Call Center Coach Academy.
We built this certification and Call Center Coach Academy to be the frontline leader development program we always wanted, but in the spirit of “open sourcing” our business, we’re making this certification and training available to the world.
In short, we’re making it available to YOU…
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive:
- The Supervisor Success Path Course
- 6 Core Modules / 34 Video Lessons
- Private Facebook Group to Learn, Help, Share
- Supervisor Feedback Worksheet
- Team Development Cycle Tools
- Current Contact Center Trends
- Monthly Mastermind Webinars
- Boot Camp Challenges
- and more
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Call Center Supervisor that can be placed on your email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Call Center Supervisor
- Setting: Online/Virtual/On-demand
- Course Length: 7-10 Hours
- Expected Completion Time: 3 – 7 Days
How it Works
Who Should Get Certified
Stand out and set yourself apart from the rest of your competition that’s wanting that next level of opportunity
There’s nothing harder than the learning curve for managing a team. So let us fix that for you.
Grow in your career, and get everyone else on your team on the same page, and moving forward faster
Why Should You Get Certified?
Frequently Asked Questions
Call Center Coach not only gives you a complete development system and certification that makes it easy to build your skills and validate them. Call Center Coach actually gives you speed. It’s the opportunity to build your skills more rapidly, so you can open the door to greater opportunities. You have an entire community of like-minded people that want to help you succeed.
Call Center Coach Academy Members get…
- Call Center Coach’s Supervisor Success Path– modules, tools, and certification
- Access to a Private Facebook Group – join like-minded supervisors and experts to gain perspective and support in a safe place to ask questions
- Support from Coaches with over 125 years of collective experience
- 1:1 or Group Coaching – Plus and Premium Members receive dedicated coaching to accelerate their success path
- LIVE Mastermind Webinars– members get targeted advice to develop skills faster
- Monthly LIVE Q&A Webinars– come ask questions and get answers
- Inside the Industry – get an insider’s look into industry events, trends, and the hype to avoid
- 14-Day Call Center Coach Boot Camp– targeted accountability challenges where members commit to getting ONE thing done, every day, for 14 days
It depends on who you are…
If you’re an existing supervisor, this certification is a great way to show leaders that you posses the knowledge in the 6 core competencies of success supervisors. It’s also a great way to show your agents that you are focused on your own skill development and have reached a level of skill that can be respected and admired.
This certificate can make you more valuable to your company, which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you want.
If you’re an emerging supervisor, this certificate can set you apart from other candidates who are applying for that same leadership position you want.
For organizations it’s a great way to ensure that your frontline leaders are up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you’re an outsourcer, this certification is a tangible way to show that your supervisor’s skills have been validated, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
You can move at your own pace! If you have an annual enrollment or membership, you have at least 12-months to complete it. Even if you enroll today that doesn’t mean you’ll be able to even start the class this week. And that’s ok! It’s an on-demand course. Have fun learning and sharing as a member in the Private Facebook Community too. Learning comes from several places with Call Center Coach.
This course is 7-10 hours of video training and quizzes, so if you are working at it full-time you could technically complete the class and take all the tests in one day (although this is not recommended). To fully understand and apply the materials, you should allow yourself a few weeks if you are working full-time, and you should participate in the Private Facebook Group to ask additional questions and share your own insight into the Supervisor Success Path.
No. A certification that can simply be purchased has no value. If we’re going to allow you to display a Certified Call Center Supervisor badge, you can bet that you’re going to have to earn it.
No. The course is part of an adult learning SYSTEM. Merely consuming information is not effective learning. You should participate in course work, attend monthly webinars, maybe participate in group or 1:1 coaching, participate in our Private Facebook Group, and take a Call Center Coach Boot Camp Challenge. Make it experiential and learn more!
Others are so excited about Call Center Center Coach, with its peer-driven Community, Call Center Supervisor Success Path course, Certification and so much more. But everyone is different. To give you a feeling of comfort, Call Center Coach offers a risk-free experience experience in two parts:
1. 30-day Money Back Guarantee. You can enroll and become a members of Call Center Coach FULLY for 30 days, and if during those first 30 days you decide that Call Center Coach is not for you, then you can request a full refund of your subscription payment.
2. No Minimums, No Contracts for monthly subscribers. You can cancel at any time. Even after your 30-day Money Back Guarantee expires, you can still cancel your Call Center Coach Membership. Just contact us a minimum of 10 days before your next scheduled billing, and we’ll stop that next charge.
At this time no scholarships are available. Fortunately we have priced our enrollment to Call Center Coach classes so that it’s affordable to all, especially compared to similar alternatives.
Call Center Coach gives you a convenient, budget-friendly subscription model with the lowest prices you’ll find for such a combination of development tools in one place. But if it’s not for you, you can cancel your monthly subscription at any time, and your billing will stop right after your current billing cycle is complete. For annual subscribers, your billing will end right after your annual billing cycle is complete.
Call Center Coach Is Different
Yes, you can find other trainings and certifications that attempt to develop the skills of frontline call center supervisors, but the Call Center Coach Academy is different because it includes courses from a proven success path, certification, a peer-driven community and numerous learning opportunities and resources that have been designed by experienced frontline leaders.
In other words, we aren’t journalists, researchers or never-been-on-the-frontline pretenders. We’ve been in-the-trenches doers who despise being told how to lead the frontline from people who have never been there. If that sounds appealing, then welcome! You’ve found your home.