What is Call Center Coach
Call Center Coach was founded in 1999 and now provides emerging and existing Supervisors a proven success path for continuous career development along with a private and supportive peer-driven community to support your specific needs, successes, and performance responsibilities.
Learn from the best in the industry who have walked in your shoes. Join us to close the decades long supervisor learning and development gap and become a Certified Contact Center Supervisor!
Why waste thousands of dollars on a one-time conference or an inferior online resource with generic manager training content? When—for just a few dollars a month—Call Center Coach provides the world’s only supervisor elearning and community that paves the path to success.
- Support from Coaches and Advisors with over 200 years of collective experience
- Access to a Community of Practice – join like-minded supervisors and experts to gain perspective and support in a safe place to ask questions and share
- Call Center Coach’s Supervisor Success Path – modules, tools, and certification
- 14-Day Call Center Coach Boot Camp – targeted accountability challenges where members commit to getting ONE thing done, every day, for 14 days
- QUICKWINS – short on time? No problem. Make a difference…quickly
- LIVE Mastermind Webinars – members get targeted advice to develop skills faster
- Weekly LIVE Q&A Webinars – come ask questions and get answers
- Inside the Industry – get an insider’s look into industry events, trends, and the hype to avoid
- 1:1 or Group Coaching – PLUS and PREMIUM Members receive tailor-made content & courses
Call Center Coach is a community of inspired individuals who are looking to learn and connect to make a positive impact on the world.
To provide frontline Supervisors with the means, methods and community to double the satisfaction scores for agents and customers.
Call Center Coach has been developed with the guidance of The Call Center Coach Advisory Board. Our board represents more than 200 years in call center management experience. They play a vital role in shaping our eLearning and Community learning focus. Members of the board share their time and expertise by evaluating courses and identifying areas of need. We are fortunate to have such a distinguished group that is committed to the development of our next generation of leaders.
“This is built for today’s day and age. Nobody wants to sit through Lecture Series 101.”
“There’s nothing else out there that addresses how to take a successful agent and develop them into a successful supervisor – until now.”
“I’ve seen nothing like this in this industry, this is exactly what we’ve been needing.”