If you wait for others to build your skills and knowledge, you’ll lose years…
Counting on someone else to help you grow.
Working yourself crazy hoping to get noticed.
Waiting to get coached and mentored by someone who has little time to dedicate to you.
And you know (again and again) that feeling when…
- You get excited about a new opportunity with better pay and a better shift. But you quickly realize that you may not be as qualified as other applicants because everything you learned was by trial and error. Was thinking you had a chance another error?
- You’ve found the perfect vacation package, but the dates are limited. So now you have to bid for getting “time off” with everyone else. If you were the top performer, you’d get first pick and be assured of that once in a life time trip.
- You’d like to learn new things and be in charge of additional projects. You didn’t get it, and are saddened when you realize two other folks have been there longer. And the only difference between you and them is experience they gained from time on the job.
- You feel like you can handle anything, and then you get knocked back when one of your best agents goes and complains about you to your boss and quits. You thought for certain that of all people on the team, if they ever had an issue, they would confide in you and work it out.
It feels like you’re caught somewhere between wanting to tell yourself “I got this,” and wanting your boss to tell you “I’ll teach you everything you need to know!” and run away (possibly to some conference). Yeah, but none of that contains your path to success.
Questions You May Ask Yourself
When You Want to Get Ahead at Work
- What if I just work more hours?
- How early do I have to come in to stand out?
- Could I make my peers look bad in order to get ahead? Tell a lie about them?
Yeah, that might be extreme but (admit it) we’ve heard of worse.
You do not want to be wasting your energy on wishful and hopeful ways to get ahead.
As ambitious, driven, and hardworking as you are, you’re ready to take action and get on the fast track to success. And you know there’s only one way to do it…
It’s time to invest in you.
[put that big smile on your face…]
Yeah. You’re ready to make your own destiny and not wait for everyone else, so you can finally…
- Be the go-to person that everyone seeks out. (bigger smile)
- Work for the premiere companies and be the candidate that all other candidates are held against. (role model!)
- Make your money on the higher end of the pay scale, because you make above average look good. (be proud)
- Be the supervisor that coaches the new supervisors. (mentor!)
- Capture the schedule and shift you want, and that others wish they had. (yea for you!)
Here you come…on the fast path to success, a job you adore, and an awesome career!!!
You’re ready for this, and you’re so ready for the work it takes to accomplish too.
But there’s just one little problem…
As simple as it sounds building the skills and expertise to be a successful contact center supervisor requires more than just learning the technical side of the business. It requires building skills in six core competencies, a learning curve, a lot of effort, plus time, and patience. And people to help you.
We’re going to be real with you: Becoming a successful supervisor is anything but easy. But the opportunities that are available to you in this growing industry (for a long-term successful career) are well worth it.
There is so much (really, it’s too much) information out there about contact center management, and investing in all of it would be crazy expensive and massively time consuming. Obtaining more information does not generate success.
There’s SO much to learn. Trying to do it all at once would send you right to a nervous breakdown! It would just be crazy to not take advantage of the growing opportunities in this industry!
Many low value learning options. Going to conferences to learn is very expensive and does not suit your on-demand and ongoing needs. Just getting access to numerous course does not provide you focus you want for gaining skills quickly. Taking classes does not help in transferring knowledge into new success behaviors.
So there you are. Working to get ahead, when things are working against you. Meanwhile no one seems to be in your corner fighting for you.
Have you felt that there’s got to be a better way to move forward? You’ve probably just scratched your head many times wondering how you ever made your way into the contact center, am I right?
Well, we’ve been there, and we get it.
And that’s exactly why we created Call Center Coach: the only Supervisor eLearning and Membership Community that gives you a customized system to create success.
In short, members of Call Center Coach get…
- Access to Call Center Coach’s Private Facebook Group of like-minded supervisors who love to help one another succeed.
- Support from more than 100 years of combined expertise in call center operations management.
- Access to the Call Center Coach’s Supervisor Success Path elearning modules, videos, and tools.
- Monthly LIVE Mastermind Webinars where members will get targeted advice to help them move onward and upward with their management skills.
- Monthly LIVE Q & A Webinars where you can get your questions answered. Unscripted, unfiltered, totally enlightening.
- Behind-the-scenes of Call Center Coach – what we’re doing, what we’re focusing on, and how you can contribute.
- 14-Day Call Center Coach Boot Camp accountability challenges where you’ll commit to getting ONE thing done, every day, for 14 days. You set the goal and then watch your productivity skyrocket.
- Industry Mastermind and Meetup Groups via our “In the Huddle” program!
- A 30-day money back guarantee.
All for one small monthly fee…
(Hint: it’s less than the cost of a daily cup of coffee.)
Wait. What Is Call Center Coach?
Just what you need, when you need it.
Call Center Coach is an online membership community that provides everything an ambitious call center supervisor/lead/manager like YOU needs.
Including a system to create your success and step-by-step guidance, no matter what stage of frontline leadership you’re in.
With Call Center Coach, you’ll get the 3 core things every frontline supervisor needs…
#1 – A Close-Knit Community that you’ll fall in love with.
With millions of supervisors in the call center industry throughout the world (and counting), Call Center Coach is the only online Supervisor Exclusive Community that enables the people who love to collaborate and help one another.
So, if you’ve been looking for other supervisors who are as devoted, ambitious, and committed to success as you are: you are in the right place!
PLUS: Our In the Huddle program will link you up with members that are interested in connecting geographically or within industry, so you can get more value out of your membership!
#2 – Personal Advice
for whatever career stage you’re in.
No matter what you need to learn to accelerate your career path, you’ve got us at your fingertips.
With our community, monthly Q&A and Mastermind webinars, plus everything we share from behind-the-scenes in the industry, you’ll have tons of up-to-date guidance, personalized feedback, and inspiration for what to do next with your career.
We’re SO excited to get to know you and dreams better! All you’ve gotta do is join Call Center Coach.
#3 – Customized Trainings
with our Supervisor Success Path
The Call Center Supervisor Success Path system is designed to help you focus ONLY on the most important competencies for YOU.
Our Supervisor Success Path Model will help you to focus on the 6 core competencies that have created successful supervisors for the past 10 years. No more guessing and seeking information that prevents you from moving forward faster.
You’ll be presented with the most important and relevant trainings and to-dos. You’ll know exactly what to focus on, what NOT to focus on, plus what you can expect to feel for each step, and when it’s time to move up.
Think of the Supervisor Success Path as the GPS of your supervisor career or the “YOU ARE HERE” marker on the Call Center Coach map. After all, you have to know where you are before you can figure out how to get where you’re going!
Like any good navigator, we’re going to locate you first and give you directions second. The Supervisor Success Path makes growing your career as straightforward and simplified as possible.
Call Center Coach is the only call center membership site that is exclusively for supervisors. No more information overload. No more wasted money, time, or effort. Just results.
What Trainings Will You Have Access To?
Here’s a small taste of what you’ll get (and learn!)
Learn how to develop a vision and mission that can be operationalized, and how to monitor and coach to foster the spirit of team work for winning results. Study ways to create an environment for enthusiastic, productive and satisfied employees.
Learn how to wow customers, anticipate their future needs with continuous improvement initiative, and creative innovation. Listening effectively to what your representatives tell you, what your customers are saying, and then using good judgment.
Identify how to get results while being fiscally responsible. Learn how to prioritize competing initiatives, create measures, policies and procedures to meet bottom line results, and proactively plan for success. Find winning ways to deal with performance issues.
Learn how to communicate with multiple channels and departments. Improve your influence skills so new ideas get adopted, use specific tools to persuasively present your position. Find out how to leverage diversity and others’ perspectives.
Uncover how to foster communication, and create an open environment for others to exchange ideas and tools to create for understanding complex information. Learn the important tools to prepare and manage change for a positive impact on your team and organization.
Discover how to stay up to date and understand the industry, how to assess the competition, and expected future developments and challenges. Know how the business operates and analyze potential impacts of decisions to establish yourself as a valued member of the organization.
Call Center Coach is like a one-stop-shop for supervisor success
IF one-stop-shops also offered custom tailoring
After all, what’s the point of having call center advice and trainings if they’re not the right fit?
That’s kinda like having freedom to access all 250,000+ volumes on leadership on Amazon…in other words – pointless.
And we’re here to help you find your people, grow your career, live a better life, and not waste time on pointless efforts.
Supervisor Success Path
The Supervisor Success Path was developed based on experiences and insights of other successful Call Center Supervisors. It is a competency-based model and defined path with critical-to-success behaviors and skills you’ll find in all successful supervisors.
Learn all about the blueprint that develops high-performing call center leaders in the Call Center Supervisor Success Path ebook.
Newsflash: There’s no easy road to success
The road to your success is longer and more bumpy if you allow it to be.
But we’ll tell you from experience: that journey is more fast and smooth with a team of caring peers joining you for the ride!
Well, we’ve got those caring peers inside Call Center Coach, wanting to meet you.
Spoiler alert: You just might have more fun pursuing your call center career than you could have ever imagined!
The Doors to Call Center Coach are Now Closed
We created Call Center Coach because we wanted to create a TON of value
at a price point that even someone who is totally new to call centers could afford
Just to recap the benefits of joining Call Center Coach…
- You’ll gain an invaluable community and network of like-minded call center supervisors, all with similar goals, all interested in supporting one another as you succeed, together.
- You’ll accelerate your career REGARDLESS of where you are right now, and take your skills to the next level, whatever the next level looks like for you.
- You’ll get access to the Success Path trainings and any additional tools we’ve ever created, at NO extra cost. (That’s OVER $1,800 of value right there.) And remember, going to a once-and-done conference will cost you more than $5,000!
- You’ll get access to not only our exclusive supervisor trainings, but also LIVE webinars where we’ll answer your questions, mastermind with new members, and show you the behind-the-scenes of the industry. This ALONE is worth over $1,100 per month.
- You’ll be invited to attend special events, which ONLY Call Center Coach members have exclusive access to…
- You’ll have all the steps you need to accelerate your call center career from where you are now to where you want to be following the Supervisor Success Path over time.
Can I afford it?
Just to put this into perspective: you can get everything you need to build a successful career using the Supervisor Success Path and community for less than the cost of….
- Your cable bill (most definately)
- Your coffee habits (we know, it’s hard to break)
- A deep tissue massage (and not even the fancy resort kind!)
- A private Pilates or personal training session (just ONE)
- A nice dinner for two at your favorite restaurant (before cocktails…)
The list goes on and on.
You can choose to invest that money into the same old, same old, and get the same old, same, old results… OR you can choose to invest that money into your growth, happiness, future, freedom… and watch it come back in multiples month after month.
Because if you don’t take action to change your life and career, your life and career won’t change.
Call Center Coach was designed
with efficiency in mind
Our goal isn’t for you to become overwhelmed by getting ahead, dis your friends and family, or clock hours and hours of effort that give you little hope of return. Our goal is for you to grow your career, network, and income with ease and simplicity.
At Call Center Coach, doing too much, not enough, or the wrong tasks at the wrong time is what average people do. That’s not you.
We’ve been told, we offer a TON of value with the Call Center Coach membership – like unlimited access to our exclusive supervisor trainings, multiple LIVE webinars and videos per month, a managed community of experts and peers, and our “In the Huddle” program that links you up with members that are interested in connecting geographically or within industry It can feel overwhelming, but we’ve designed the experience to be anything but.
Using our Supervisor Success Path, you’ll quickly find out what topics and tasks to focus on, and what NOT to focus on. With as little as 2 hours per week, you can finally start building greater momentum with your career.
And if all you have is one hour, you can STILL make some big strides forward.
Our 14-day Call Center Coach Boot Camp action-based are another highly valuable time-saving method that will help you get more accomplished faster. And did we mention that (most) of our lessons only take 10 minutes to get through? Yahoo!
Best part? When you’re learning with Call Center Coach, there are no hard deadlines, no “LIVE” course weeks to follow along with, no “falling behind.” It’s all on-demand. When you want it.